Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohio State praying to the Buckeye God for a trip to Tempe!

Yeah, we might need some help getting into the big game, but it's really not that big of a deal up here. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year, so I'm happy with this season no matter the outcome. Oh yeah, I found some pics too, does this game ring a bell?

The Texas Tech Fighting Zoros feel the wrath of a Big Ten football team...
<p align="center">
a-smith-osu082402-lg.jpg

OUCH! Bet he felt that the next mourning.

a-ross-osu082402-lg.jpg

TOUCHDOWN! On the opening drive no less.

a-clarett-osu082402-lg.jpg

Another 1st quarter TD.</p>

P.S. No prayers were needed in the making of this rebutle.

LOL, yeah yeah, I remember! I would much rather see you guys go than ANY Florida team. I would root for OU, but only because they are in the Big 12. The Longhorns have to be the most overrated team out there right now.

We may not be able to beat the #3 team in the nation, but we whooped up on Baylor enough (big surprise) to get their coach axed! Poor bastard, it wasn't like he was given much to work with. On their best day, Baylor would be lucky to beat a 6-man high school football team.

Check out the new BCS! We are #2 in that now!

It's all smoke and mirrors though... Miami, as much as I hate to admit it, will probably pass the Bucks if they both go undefeated. The strength of schedule for Miami will jump up after they play Pitt, Tennessee, and Va Tech. Our best chance seems to be for some of the teams Miami beat to loose some games, and for Washington State to rise higher up the 2 polls.

If you are interested, here is an excelent article on ESPN.com about who has what chance to play in the Fiesta Bowl.

Also, out of the big Texan teams, I'd have to admit to the fact that Tech is probably the team I'd root for. I hate Texas and A&M. They are allways over rated. Texas Christian is a cool 2nd (because they have a schweet mascot hahahaha).

Yeah Texas Christian is a great place if you don't like to drink or get laid! Don't let the Horny Frog fool ya bro!

LMAO. I just said I kinda liked thier football team. I never said anything about actually wanting to go there! Then again, there is nothing like feeling that cherry go pop. Maybe I should call my travel agent, winter break is coming up soon.

Sweet and inocent, my ass [COG]

Originally posted by Scuddman
Ohio State praying to the Buckeye God for a trip to Tempe!

Looks like our prayers were answered! Tempe here we come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom