Buff Investment

Mandarr

Staff member
Well I just went out to Mos Krayt and purchase up 11 buff packs of each stat. I figure after I charge folks 15k for the good buffs they'll be giving I'll pull in a profit of at least 2.8 million for 216 buffs. That really probably won't even take long since there's so many people looking for buffs.

I will of course be hunting later today for more avian meat, etc. for our own personal use. Mandarr was down to under 400k and Monsarac was down to almost under 5 million so I figured I'd take the opprotunity and make some good, quick cash. I'll be needing some more bivoli if you have some more available for sale Scudd as part of my investment. I don't want to buy up all you have and buff others with it if that's all there is. I need that for our use first. If you don't have any I could buy up for use for buff selling I'll have to find some later.

15k is alot for buffs, but since the rest of them are screwing everyone over I might as well make some credits as well. Supply and demand right? lol :)

I have down Uncle Scudd's Turnovers and Bivoli to toss in the factory tonight or tomorrow night (depending on when I get back to the hotel tonight). They require a few sub components, so it may be Saturday before they are ready. Does anyone else have any other requests that I can get started on?

I also might have some Bivoli in my VIP vendor backpack. If I do, I will drop it in the guild hall.

Scudd

Top Bottom