Character Builder Site (Credit to Mandarr)

This is a link to the site Mandarr was talking about. I thought it was pretty useless until I actually figured out how to use it! Just go to the site and click on character builder. Then click on the final profession that you want to be. It will highlight the boxes that you need to obtain that profession and subtract the necessary skill points. You can then click on the other attributes that you wish to obtain and see if you will have enough skill points to have it all.

SWG Character Builder Site

I think I am going to go for Commando and accompany people on their missions and bounties. Everyone loves the unarmed fighter because they can take their shots at a distance while the beast/creature/player is attacking the fighter! Teamed up with Knox's bounty hunter profession, we could make a mean combo.

Scuddbacca the Hairy Mercenary

And just who is gonna supply you with all your weapons, armor, structures, and tools? Oh wait, I am! All compliments of Clandestine, Inc. (or whatever name we choose). LOL. The one thing we seem to be missing in the group is someone dedicated to reaching high levels of medical nature (combat medic, doctor, etc.). I'd do it, but I want to have the marksman skills to be able to fight with you guys on the tough missions.

We're gonna be rich! [COG]

Mandarr

Staff member
I'm not positive, but I think Marvin is headed for Combat Medic. He's already got an advanced probot that can be used with the neccesary (sp? damn I'm stupid lol) skills to fix any damage wounds we may inquire in the field. If Lock can dance for us, we could even have our battle fatigue healed in camps hehe. :Vader:

Error

Staff member
As far as I know you cant heal battle fatigue in camps,you can heal you mind wounds from entertainers but BF seems to stsy right where it was...

Other than slowing down the rate that wounds are healed, what else does BF do? Does if have any other adverse effects?

Error

Staff member
I know it heavily affects your mind stats,but I'm not sure if BF causes any other problems...It's possible that your mind is alot weaker and will take on wounds easier if you have alot of balttle fatigue, I dont usually get real bad wounds when my BF is at 0 but when it's high I seem to get some serious mind wounds when attacked...

I am getting more and more interested in the harvesting of resources. Those extractors are pretty damn cool. Costly, but damn cool. There is a guy I have been dealing with (same guy that led us to the doonium that made me a 100kaire) and I am thinking of trying to get in good with him because he seems to know how the resource matrix works.

If I can gather the resources that we need to make everything and still be a bad ass fighter, I will be happy.

Yeah, that's the route I'd like to go as well, only I'd rather be a better crafter than a collecter of the resources. I picked up a wind generator and a couple extractors last night. I probably got robbed in the price, but I just wanted to get them and check them out. When you get back Scudd, you'll need to hook me up with this guy and I'll maybe get some more from him.

After not getting a simple thank you for getting you a small house for 5k, I have decided to implement a small fee for the "hookup." Don't worry as your "hookup" service will still remain in effect and will not be interrupted. This additional fee will be added into the price of all items obtained for you without your consent or knowledge. It will be done in such a manner that you feel you are getting an awesome deal but you are actually getting screwed. Always be polite...

(I hope you pick up on the sarcasm...)

On a more serious note:

If you really want to get into the crafting side, I don't mind finding and stockpiling whatever resources you might need. If I can learn how the resource matrix works or how this guy tracks it so well, I should be able to make a little side cash for myself too.

I have decided to go the Teras Kasi route instead of a Commando. I can still be a mercenary, but will be able to whip some ass with my left hand behind my back...

Scudd

First off, I believe I have thanked you on many occasions lol. I thought I had thanked you for the "hookup", but had I not, I appologize immencely. (I too hope you pick up on the sarcasm!)

Secondly, I think you made a better choice for a profesion. I was reading the SWG forums and it seems like Commando is a pretty wussy profession.

That fee only applies to P-whore right?

Thanks in advance [COG]

Top Bottom