Cheap Med Supplies in the Compound

I have put and will continue to put cheap medical supplies up on the vendor inside the COG Compound. You are all welcome to purchase them, but please only take what you need so that others have an opportunity to purchase. There will be stimpack B's, health wound pack B's, action wound pack B's, for just 50 credits each. The 50 creds will go to keeping the factory running and the power needed to create these items. Hopefully we will have some other types of wound packs up soon. Enjoy.

Scudd

Mandarr

Staff member
50 credits!? Dude, you should raise the price on your merchandise to at least 100 or even 200 per B's. I buy them for that much all the time and it's well worth those prices. :)

If anyone wants other types of meds, I'd be more than happy to make some either by hand or by giving a schematic to Scudd. Just let me know what you need. I think I'm going to sit down in my house and crank some stuff out for XP. I haven't decided if I want to experiment with them to make them good or just grind them out fast. If you guys need a certain type of med, I'll experiment on it. What are most of your medicine use skill levels? I'm wondering if I can experiment with Stimpack-C's to get the level down to where you guys can use them.

Error

Staff member
Can you guys make any secondary stat med packs? I dont usually see them when i look at the bazzar and when I do ppl want way too much for them...

Those should be in the next run E. Hopefully we can make all 4 types of the secondary stat B wound packs. I will let you guys know when they are up on the bazaar.

Put some components up on the vender Scudd and I'll get right on that. I'm pretty sure I'll need 1 Biological Effect Controler, 1 Chemical Release Duration Mechanism, and 1 Solid Delivery Shell per Wound Pack.

Can everyone use level B on those? If so, we can just make the B's. If only one or two people need A's, I'll make those by hand, as the XP couldn't hurt.

We now have more wound pack B's up on the vendor. Just an FYI, I often put stuff up on the vendor for people to retrieve at 1c. If you see something up there for 1c, please don't pick it up unless it is intended for you. Thanks.

Scudd

Top Bottom