COG Web Server

Hey Grendel, what is the Web Server that the COG web site (and this forum?) is hosted on? Is it a good Web Server? What's the maximum capacity and what's the allowed data transfer? How much is it? Whhoops... hope I don't ask too many questions hehehe... you can always directed me to their website and I shall find out by myself. I do received a junk mail about www.globat.com, and I wonder are they for real considering I got the information from the junk mail (and what the hell am I doing reading my junk mail????):breath:

eBart is really nice, dunno why I went away from them.. Globat is too good to be true... which dont last long, have sucky support, and/or are very slow and suck.. anything that offers that much transfer for such a little price... Is bound to go under, data transfer is actually expensive, or from what I heard, somewhere around the figures of like $.50-2.00+ per month/per GB... but I dont remember.. I wouldnt trust that Globat company though... but its up to you.. best thing to do is look around for reviews.. good place to start is WebHostingTalk.Com, very helpfull place to look for web hosts.

Hey Wiwi, I got 1gb storage, 15gb x-fer per month, unlimited e-mail, unlimited mysql databases, unlimited ftp, unlimited subdomains all for around 7 bucks a month.

Hey Grendel, what's the webserver name again? I lost all the details when I upgraded my PC & Hard Drive :cry:

Top Bottom