Dead Space

Mandarr

Staff member
So how is it Ethakk? Is it fun? Does it take a lot to run it? Can you even answer these questions or are you still being a douchebag? :stonehead

Ethakk

Staff member
Just because other people are lacking balls to tell you what a fucking selfish loser asshole you are to avoid having to deal with your fucking drama doesn't make me a d-bag; you should be thanking me because I'm the only one willing to tell you how it really is.

Oh, and if noone answers your posts after a few days don't just answer them yourself. Seriously nobody even watches those videos and shit but then since your mind is so rotten you can't think of anything pertinent to say by all means that means post a bunch of stupid crap.

Mandarr

Staff member
Yes that's right, I'm selfish all of a sudden. Nobody is forcing you to view the videos and such that I'm posting. I found them to be funny and thought I'd share it with people, but I guess that makes me retarded. You're crying is like the Republicans constantly bashing Obama for every little thing. But in your case, everything is my fault. :12: What's this drama stuff I'm supposedly doing? WTF are you talking about dude? You're really losing it big time. :violin:

Top Bottom