Delta Force:BHD

Error

Staff member
I just tried the demo to this game and it seems pretty damn fun,never been a fan of the nova games but from what i've seen in the demo I think I gotta pick this one up...

Some chopper ride to mogadisu where you have to secure a UN compound that was over run and you have somalis shooting rpg's at the choppers,you have to shoot them from the bird to secure a landing...

Looks pretty amazing from what I seen in the demo,gonna have to check this puppy out...

Mandarr

Staff member
Damn that would be sweet J-Dog! I've been looking for a copy of that on Kaza lately with no luck. I'll probably just end up buying it sometime anyway though hehe.

I have tried for about 3 or 4 months to get you freaks to try this game! It really is a cool game... and the graphix are off the hook!

For anyone who has the "Multiplayer Demo" of Black Hawk Down, you need to grab this mod! it is very easy to use...

- Just click .exe file to install
- Then play!

:::NOTE:::

- If you are the one hosting the game... you must launch your game through the mod .exe (LOCATED IN YOUR START MENU)

Click on the link below to download...

MASTER ADD ON

<-- remembers trying to get some of you ass holes to play this game 8P

Whats the mod do knoxy? I gotta pick the demo up again.

It let's you play with all the weapons and adds some maps for DM, TDM, and CTF.

M240[COG]

I will most likely get the game this summer some time, but first I need to update the RAM on the computer from 192 to 256 or higher.

I just bought a copy today! This game is sweet.... the single-player missions mirror the actual events in Mogadishu really well!

Irene [COG]

Eureka!

I just updated my video driver and I flashed my BIOS ROM, and all my Nova games seem to work like they should! My guess is that it was the updated BIOS that did the trick. I used to get frequent lock-ups with all of my Novalogic games, but I played the BHD demo and I reinstalled C4 and played it for a good 45 mins, all with NO lockups. Barring success with a certain upload/download, it looks like I may be going out to purchase DF:BHD too.

Griffin 6 [COG]

I doubt that the "special" version of BHD that J-Diggity uploaded will work for multiplayer. Nova requires you to enter your CD key before you go online and it ties that key to your specific login name.

ofcourse i had to buy the damn game too.... you guys are expensive, and im not getting any "trim" from any of you either...

LMBFAO
snipersmilie.gif

Top Bottom