Desert Combat Alpha v0.2 Released

The newest version of the new hottness is out. Read all about it and get links to DL it at www.desertcombat.com. File size is 82.6 MB. I was reading about future additions, and it seems that there will be some Somalian conflict based maps in addition to the Desert Storm conflict based maps. In version 0.2, all the 1942 maps have been converted to Desert Combat.

BF 1942 without DS mod = Old and Busted, BF 1942 with DS mod = New Hottness [COG]

P.S. No more wondering if those jets are F-16s or F-15s, I have confirmed that they are F-16s.

Very nice! This is like a whole new game, I just hope that the Road to Rome patch with it's new gaming engine, and I am sure a lot of other patches doesn't make this mod non-compatible.

Well, I got this bad boy... 82+MB! I lost 3 hamsters while I was downloading this muther focker. Actually it wasn't too bad. Only took me 4 hours @ 5.6 kb.

Anyway, since it's a self installer I don't think I am going to install it until I get with Knox to see what he has figured out.

Corrupt Data [COG]

O.K. here we go:

To anyone who installed the "Blood Mod" and then stuck the old "Desert Combat Mod" version 1.0 over it before....

Step one: Go to your main BF1942 Mods folder and find the folder labled "Blood Patch" and DELETE it!

Step two: (Optional) If you would still like to use the "Blood Mod" when you play.... Simply reinstall it again.... That's all!

Step three: Install the new "Desert Combat" mod version 2.0... THAT'S ALL!

ENJOY!

NOTICE:
If you want to JOIN or HOST a game with this new mod, click on "START" , "PROGRAMS" , "DESERT COMBAT PUBLIC ALPHA"

Otherwise you will get a corrupt data warning.

You the man now D A W G !

All Seeing Buckeye says...

The All Seeing Buckeye strikes again... I'm getting a vision... What's this? ... OK, it's becoming clear now... The All Seeing Buckeye says that the versions are not 1.0 and/or 2.0... Now it says that the correct numbers are... are... are... ok, here it is... 0.1 and 0.2 respectively... The All Seeing Buckeye also says that at some point in the near future, the first FINAL version (i.e. not an alpha nor a beta) will be 1.0.

That is all the Buckeye can see at this point. If you would like to know more, please insert one dollar.

All Seeing Buckeye reader [COG]

Oh Magic Buckeye. Did I pick the right lotto numbers this week?

I O U $1 [COG]

Try to help a brother out and he takes a big verbal shit on you! That is why I don't give the homeless folks anything...

:DScudd:D

Top Bottom