Detail

Wow, I just watched Episode II again today. It is incredible how close the game is to the movie. Near the begining of the movie, when the bounty hunter attacks the senator's ship as her "stand in" gets off, the Captain guy guarding the senator was using a DH44 that looked identical to the one I use in the game. The bounty hunter chick also wore that Mabari armor I used to have.

Also, I think they used the EXACT same sounds in the game as in the movie. You know that background music in the game, and how it's different for each planet? Well, it's the same music as in the movie. Durring the scene when Anikan and the senator chick were on Naboo out in the fields, the music started playing and I said "Damn, that's the music from the game."

When they went to Tatooine to find Anikan's mom, they were in the city and I heard yet another familiar sound. You all know that sound too... I was trying to figure it out and then I realised what it was. In the background there was a pack of gorgs! They looked and sounded EXACTLY like they do in the game! (Not to mention the houses look the same too)

I just think it's funny the little things you miss in the movie, but notice them after playing the game.

Top Bottom