FLotW CD Delayed

Well, I don't know if any of you were waiting for this to come out so you could buy it, but I was. The debut album from Future Leaders of the World was supposed to launch last Tuesday, but it got pushed back until October 19th. It's kind of a bummer, but I guess I can wait a couple more weeks.

For those of you that can't wait that long, you can get your fix of the "Let Me Out" video <a href="http://www.futureleadersoftheworld.com/letmeout.html">HERE</a>. You may have to enter an e-mail addy, but if so you can just put a bogus one in (that's what I did, and it worked fine). Enjoy!

hey p they were at 93x-fest 2 weeks ago and guess who got a signed picture - YEA THAT'S RIGHT BIOTCH ME!!! my friend jessica had back stage passes, i couldn't go b/c we were leaving but she got me and my sis one

Mandarr

Staff member
Not bad. Strange assed video though and honestly besides "let me out", I couldn't understand a damn thing the guy ever sang lol. But then I can't decipher what most of the people are singing in the music I listen to anyway lol.:chimp2:

Mandarr

Staff member
Originally posted by Lock
hey p they were at 93x-fest 2 weeks ago and guess who got a signed picture - YEA THAT'S RIGHT BIOTCH ME!!! my friend jessica had back stage passes, i couldn't go b/c we were leaving but she got me and my sis one

What did your friend Jessica do back stage to get those signed pictures? *cough cough* hehe:jizz:

Top Bottom