Food & Chem Factory

I purchased a food/chem factory last night, and our first set of stimpack b's are hopefully waiting for pickup. Point and I are going to set up a health item vendor in the compound and try to make some money to cover the cost of running the factory and gathering the resources to make medical items. With that in mind, are there any types of food that you guys would like to have? I know that Grend and I will need some to heal the wounds on our new pets. Other than that, I haven't come across anything that has impressed me enough to mass produce it.

Let me know if you have any suggestions/ideas.

Scudd

You might want to let me try to heal them. From what I hear on the forums, pets are pretty good XP for doctors. Food is a good idea for pets and players alike for out in the field though. Also, the new update said it fixxed the droid moduals. If this is true, and my mouse droid (Snapper) really does have a Med 2, then I can heal pretty much anywhere my droid is.

Well if you wanna skank XP of my critter, it's gunna cost ya...

I think that you can heal their health, but if I understand things correctly, only food can heal their action and health wounds. The mind has to regen, and the only thing to cure mind wounds is the tricks.

For myself, I wouldn't mind making a food that boosts my mind stats. We all know that Wookies aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, and having something that would boost the mind stats with no side effects would be nice.

Scuddbacca

I would love something that would boost my mind. Last night out in the field, I was healing like a crazy mofo, but I would sometimes get incapped due to my mind pool dropping. Also, we really don't have anyone that can heal mind stats during combat, so I think it would be best to boost our minds before battle. I know Knox was getting incapped often due to his mind pool as well. I'll look and see if at some point up the doctor tree I get anything mind related as well.

Well I have a run of travel biscuits going right now. I tried to start the health wound packs, but I think since you used different materials to craft the components in the schematic it wouldn't work. I am going to destroy all of the schematics I have and make new ones, just so I know what is in each one.

After that, I would like to make a run of more components and get the component inventory level before we make any more final products.

Top Bottom