Games with Gian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay and I have been playing some pretty good games with gian on ubi. He has his ts server always going, so anyone is welcome to game up with us. If you'd like his ts ip, email me.

Error

Staff member
Apparently WE have our own TS server so we dont need anyone elses TS address, not be be a jerk about it but thats how things are...

L M F A O ! ! !

Well there is no shame in jumping on someone else's ts server, unless of course your egos can't handle it. j/k lol. Anyways, grendel, Gian says that you have his no-ip account addy and he'd like it back. Think its: gianm3.no-ip.com

Later.

OMG, you are so pathetic. Ok, plain and simple, I am now officially done with you. I set up that username for Gian under the COG account and the only way for him to access it would be to be able to access the COG account and since he is not in COG there is no way in hell that is happening.

Messenger boy can kiss my ass [COG]

OOOk. Gian never told me it was a sub-part of COG, so that was his fault as not to clarify it. Like i typed in the posts, 'j/k' and 'lol' refered to what i said as a joke. All i was doing was offering anyone who wanted to play RvS with me, Cop, gian, and jay to just go play with us. Why is it such an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom