Ghost Recon 1.4 Patch Released!

Just as they promised, Red Storm came through with yet another patch, this time fixing several issues brought about by the previous 1.3 patch including the infamous "No limp" removal which, thanks to an extremely vocal and dedicated community, has been returned! The patch addresses numerous other issues as well. The 5.8 MB zip file is downloadable now for all languages (see details for which version you should download).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIXES

-Fixed a crash when attempting to eject players from the server setup.
-Fixed a crash when canceling a join attempt via IP address.
-Fixed a few text errors in demolitions kits.
-Restored original limping wound behavior.
-Fixed some corrupted text display issues in the action interface.
-Fixed incorrectly scaled text in stat cards.
-Cleaned up the display of some reticules.
-Corrected a few typos in Island Thunder weapons.
-SA-80 is now available with no explosives kit restriction.
-Shifted team assignments in cold war kit restriction.
-Ping indicators now function correctly with dedicated servers.
-Corrected issues with drivers and gunners when restarting a mission.
-Fixed some issues with server scripts loaded through the shell.
-Fixed untextured grenade problem when deactivating Island Thunder.
-Fixed visual glitch with multiplayer marine demolitions model.
-Increased avatar weapon volume slightly.
-Fixed potential cheat circumventing kit restrictions.

I got Island Thunder today! It is tremendously fun. I tried to play the first mission and can only complete the first objective so far. But anyway I can't wait to play with you all!

-Since I got Island Thunder, do I now download 1.3 patch?
-Then 1.4 patch?
-Or do I just download 1.4 patch?
-And which Black Ops mod to I download - theres two Alpha-Beta updates and don't know which to download?
-And how do I get my picture below my name? I've seen something about it in FAQ but I still don't get it.

You only have to download 1.4 because 1.3 is already contained on the Island Thunder disk.

- Like Gren said... You only need the 1.4 patch.

- The Black Ops version you need I belive is Unleashed v3.0. I think the file is bov3.exe. Edit: Seems this is incorrect. I think Knox is working on a new BO mod to comply with changes made by the 1.4 patch

- For a small pic under your name go to User CP >> Edit Options. Way down at the bottom is an option to change your avatar. You can either choose from the available ones (I think Gren tranfered all the ones from the old forums over) or you can link to one or you can upload one.

Grrrrr....

The current Version of Black Ops (The Unleashed version) DOES work just fine with the 1.4 update, with very few glitches. But I am still working on fixing these issues.

Known Bugs

* Game crashes if you use the "RANDOM TEAMS" option.
* Some of the weapons ammo counts are screwed up.
* You must have Black Ops Unleashed as the priority mod.

I am currently working on a "Full Build" version that I will release this weekend most likely. Feel free to use the current release... just don't play with "Random Teams"....

Piss Right Tom Clancy Piss Left Piss Right Red Storm Entertainment Piss Left

Top Bottom