Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Not a bad game.. I downloaded the full retail version. Needs a bigger selection of weapons, but has a way better weapon selection then the original Ghost Recon.

:jumpers:

Its awsome though.. best game I have played since SWAT3. Like all games though.. could use some work in many areas.. for instance.. in Coop MP, if the leader dies.. the mission fails.

Most of the weapons seem to be H&Ks, about the only ones that are not H&K are the Glock and M9, and maybe the sniper rifle.

I also downloaded the Demo and played it a little bit, works well.. but not as fun as full version.

Sounds good man, I actually had a lot of fun with the Ghost Recon Series and aside from SWAT3 and the MMO's that I've become addicted to Ghose Recon was one of the funnest games I played. Where did you download the full retail version from?

Very cool, thanks man, I'll check it out. I saw your TS server info in your sig and hopped on last night to see what was going on...nobody was there.

We usually play between 4PM and 9PM PST, sometimes earlier, you should grab the GRAW demo or full game and check it out man, its amazing.

Also, we use a program called Hamachi, its a VPN style program, helps bypass UBI, Novalogic and all the others, we just play through the LAN menu in games.

http://www.hamachi.cc

Thanks for the info man but I will just pick up a copy from Best Buy. All that other stuff is way too advanced for me. :D

Let me know when yall have it.. could get a rocking 4 player Coop game going.. =P

Just as a warning to everyone.. I tried it online today with a friend and it is more buggy then the Demo.

Theres wall hacks for just about every Versus game, its very sad what some people have to do to get a kill. Hopefully someday Ubisoft will get thier act together and put out some type of cheat protection system like punk buster.

There is a patch out for GRAW now.

Fixes:
  • Client no longer receives "CD key rejected" message when server dies in coop.
  • Crosscom border now correctly disappears when spawning into AI ghost in coop.
  • Fixed issues with leaving mission area in coop.
  • Fixed in-mission inventory issues that could cause double gun objects.
  • Player nicknames are now correctly shortened to fit Ghost leader HUD in coop.
  • A memory leak occurring in certain situations when playing Domination has been sealed.
  • Ghost AI is now less likely to stare at the walls when taking cover.
  • Adjusted map settings and glitches on missions 3, 4 and 10.
  • Certain animations have been corrected.
  • Adjusted sounds for certain objects.
  • Some text strings have been added or corrected.

Links:
3DGamers
FileFront

Top Bottom