GO BUCKS !!!, BEAT M*CH*G*N !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
History of The Rivalry

"When Ohio Stadium opened in 1922, Michigan spoiled the party with a 22-0 victory. The rivalry was heated in the early days as both have been long-time college football powers. But it got hotter in 1969, when Bo Schembechler took over as Michigan’s head coach and upset Woody Hayes’ No. 1-ranked, undefeated Buckeyes. Four times in the next six years, both teams were ranked in the Top 5 when they met. In 1970 and 1973 both were undefeated (tied 10-10 in ’73). From 1970 through 1975, Michigan entered without a loss ever year. The Wolverines won just once. Ohio State was 9-0-1 in 1993, 11-0 in 1995, 10-0 in 1996. The Buckeyes lost each time. That is a rivalry."
<p align="right">From ESPN.com; <a href="http://espn.go.com/endofcentury/s/other/bestrivalries.html">10 Greatest Rivalries.</a></p><hr>
Other facts about Ohio State vs. M*ch*g*n :swear:
  • From 1968 through 1980 (that’s a 13 year period) the Big Ten Rose Bowl rep, was either Ohio State or Michigan
  • Jim Tressel was only the fourth coach in Ohio State football history to win his first game against Michigan. Only one coach in history has started 2-0 against the Wolverines. It was Francis Schmidt, who started 4-0 from 1934 to 1937.
  • Schmidt also introduced the tradition of the "gold pants." After accepting the coaching position, he was asked how he expected to cope with the OSU nemesis from Ann Arbor. His matter-of-fact answer developed into a cliché: "They put their pants on one leg at a time same as everybody else." Schmidt’s comment led to the formation of the “Golden Pants Club,” which awarded miniature gold football pants to all players who had a hand in a victory over the Wolverines.
  • Biggest margin of victory in the series for the Buckeyes was in Schmidt’s second season, 38-0 in Ann Arbor.
<hr>
<marquee><font face="varsity" color="red" size=80>GO BUCKS !!!</font></marquee>

I was rooting for Pittsburgh last night man. I will root for Brutus and Co. as long as you give at least one cheer for Da Raiders! We are going to need all the help that we can get man! My prediction is 49-45 Tech. Then we move in for our rematch against the Buff's.

Go Tech, :spank:SPANK:spank: the Sooners!

Zorro [COG]

If you hate UT, these are funny. If you don't hate UT, you probably hate Chrissy Simms, so enjoy either way...

This was his last ditch leap to try and get a first down on us!

----------------------------------------------------------------

1.jpg

Go Mighty Zorro's!
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

LMAO!!! Those are as funny as shit on a stick.

I'll be rooting for Texas Tech for sure bro! One, it's a team one of my bro's likes, and two, I've been rooting for them all season after we beat them, because it helps us out.

GO BUCKS!!!

GO TECH!!! (Texas, not Va. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom