GO TO FILEPLANET NOW!

Mandarr

Staff member
Fileplanet subscribers are able to download the final stress test and what should be the open beta client and get in the game. I assume ya'll should be able to get in if you download it there.

too bad a file planet subscription aint free.

can i rip something up now please?

Error

Staff member
Mandarr should be able to get a beta key for signing up so he'll have an extra key to share with someone...

Mandarr

Staff member
Congratulations! You have been accepted into the World of Warcraft® Final Stress Test and Open Beta.

Your unique World of Warcraft Open Beta key is reserved for you! Guaranteed!!! Due to high demand, we are distributing keys in groups. You will get your key as soon as your group is released. Please do not resubmit your information because it will not get you in any faster. Watch for your Final Stress Test and Open Beta key email and have fun!

Notice:
Important Information:
Before downloading the World of Warcraft client, be sure to turn off any pop-up blockers and/or firewalls.
You can check any keys you've received from FilePlanet on our Betacenter Keys page.
Check out the system specs for the World of warcraft beta on our World of Warcraft FAQ page.
Please use WinZip 9.0 to extract the files to a folder on your hard drive. Then execute the installation file for the game.
Please check your email spam filters for our emails being blocked or filtered. Hotmail users: Please see our tips on Support Center for configuring your Hotmail spam block.
We've also e-mailed your World of Warcraft account key to your GameSpy ID account.
If you need customer support please contact our Support Team after checking your GameSpy ID account for an email confirmation.
If you require support for World of Warcraft specifically, go to the World of Warcraft Support Page for Blizzard Entertainment® support.

Mandarr

Staff member
I'm just waiting on the beta key now for my fileplanet account. Then I'll send it to ya along with my login to fileplanet so you can download WoW from them at much higher speeds than what you'd get from the WoW website itself.

I'm not sure if they'll make it have to be subscribers next week for the open beta or what? Perhaps they'll have the free download places activated for the open beta at that time from fileplanet.

It sucks that I've only got one extra key to give ya'll right now though.

I fixed the links :napplause

Mandarr

Staff member
Get hold of me on teamspeak Hama and I'll hook ya up with the key and all that. Perhaps you and Rapture can share that account for the 5 to 7 days this stress test will go on.

Then there will be the open beta and all ya'll would have to do is grab another account and you'd both be covered heh. One of ya would have to start over again, but then we'll all have to start over again at retail anyway lol.

Dam, that doesn't work because it requires a un and pw. just cut and paste the entire link into your browser window, that will work.

Mandarr

Staff member
I sent my login info and beta key to ya in a private message Hama. If you could pass that login info to Rapture as well that would be cool. That is if ya'll can't get those links I posted to work.

Within 5 to 7 days the stress test will be over and they'll have the open beta from then and those that are sharing accounts or don't have a key yet can get one at that time. One of ya'll keep this account of course though at that time lol.

Top Bottom