Grend Sucks

Zoinks!!!!!!

Thanks Marvin! Although, I have been battling the flu for a couple weeks now and had a relapse this morning. I fucking passed out, hitting my head on the toilet bowl. Rene found me twitching on the bathroom floor, she said I was out for a bit. I just remember opening my eyes and seeing Sofia standing there asking me why I am sleeping on the floor. Emergency room for 5 hours, cat scan (that x-ray tube is unsettling), a shit load of bloodwork and solid sleep for 11 hours. Now I'm going to be up all fucking night.

No, you can laugh, it is kind of funny. My brother got jacked up a couple of weeks ago and I laughed, well because he was okay. Whenever he rides his Harley to work he doesn't carry his house keys with him, he leaves him inside his truck in the driveway. Well when he got home the truck was locked and his kids weren't home so he called his ex-wife to bring over the spare keys and she wouldn't. So, the dumb ass pushes his trashcan (the kind with big wheels) up against his fence and proceeds to climb on to of the can to hop the gate. Well, since it has wheels, the can rolled away and he fell on top of his gate (the kind with spikes) and got a spike through his calf, his thigh and his wrist. Fortunately he wasn't up there for long because couldn't support his weight and the broke off and he fell over the gate.

LOL, Thats pretty fucked up man, but damn funny. Good to hear your ok though man.

Marvin_TM

Staff member
Would have been funnier if he fell into the trash can and got stuck.
You could call him Oscar for the rest of his life.

Top Bottom