GUILD HALL TRANSFER

The transfer of the <COG> Guild Hall ownership from myself to Mandarr went off very well! The only thing that will be required is that every member of the PA will need to visit the Hall to be reinstated as a member. Apparently it did not retain the roster list during the transfer. Other than that, all is good and Mandarr and I are now "Human" Characters starting from scratch!

NOTICE: Please see Mandarr as soon as you can about being reinstated into the PA HALL!

Thanks brothers! and Thanks to Mandarr for picking up the Guild load!

Glad to hear things went smoothly. I figured out how you and Mandarr can be Master Bounty Hunters by tonight...

/setcurrentskilltitle combat_bountyhunter_master

Apparently this command allows you to select whatever title you want, regardless of whether or not you qualify for it. I am sure they will fix it soon though. This probably explains why that person was making circus tents one day, and fronting the MBH title the next. It also explains why I have seen MBH's all over the damn place in the last few days.

Scudd

Error

Staff member
I try and work my ass off to be a MBH and I'm only half way to being one so thats good to hear about the title thing...

Glad things went smooth.... I have not been playing alot because I had a busy work week catching up with everything after vacation and being out of town for the past two weekends... with work and personal agendas

Guess it's time for me to start picking fights with every MBH I see... to show the world what a fraud they are! Muahahah!

"Oh my God! That novice scout wearing the warm hat and no cloaths just kicked the shit out of a Master Bounty Hunter" [COG]

Top Bottom