Happy B-day Havok.

:bday2:

Yeah, what they said lol. :bday2:

Lock the magnificante!

ditto :bday2:

Dido is a singer not an expression [COG]

Error

Staff member
The package has already arrived, I'm sure it's not in the box anymore...

Well actually, it came out of one box and, ummm, well, in to another!:jizz:

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz [ COG]

Johnson & Johnson introduces B.O.B. the (Battery Operated Boyfriend). Thats right! Just send check or money order to:

6969 Humm Blvd.
Wala Wala, Washington
OU812

and we will have it hand delivered by UPS! Sorry no C.O.D.'s

How come no COD's? Might be interesting to try and collect on delivery.

cha... like uh i meant to do that grendelstick :)
anywhoooooo don't yall like my festive christmas tree

Error

Staff member
Originally posted by Grendel
Well actually, it came out of one box and, ummm, well, in to another!:jizz:

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz [ COG]

I dont wanna know whos box it went in to...lol

You have your magical goat well I have Snow Ball, the amazing Sperm Cell! :jizz:

:jizz:

"I alone have the power to be created inside of a testicle. Through trickery, deceit and smoothness, my master will convince a woman to release me from my filthy cage. I will travel out the head of my master and will either be cursed to an ill-fated stomach acid bath, or will swim upstream like a salmon in heat. There I will find my prize, the golden egg. I will burrow into the egg before the enemy and will emerge victorious 9 months later to serve my country. My name is Herman, and I am a Sperm Cell."

Error

Staff member
Herman? LMAO,sounds like a sperm name dosent it?

nice choice for a name...

Thanks E!

I saw the funniest advertisement while I was getting my oil changed. I was flipping through SI, and I turn the page to see a pink advertisement. It is for those Oil of Olay daily face cleansing cloths. The tagline is "This Christmas, give her a facial."

Sounds like Herman might be avoiding the stomach acid death and trading it in for a face shot this Christmas...

Here's :jizz: in your eye!

Bukake [COG]

Top Bottom