How's everybody doing?

Hey all... I just wanted to see how everyone's been lately, and to let y'all know I'm still alive. The closer I get to the end of the quarter (and the end of undergrad school!) the more hectic things are getting, so I haven't really had a whole lot of free time on my hands. I wanted to say 'hey' and see how you are all doing. I'll see if I can hop on TS this weekend and if nothing else, 'shoot the shit' so to speak. Take care y'all. :cheers:

P

Hey man, I haven't been around much lately either. I check the forums when I check my email though. Let me be the first in the thread to pre-congratulate you on graduation! Now get ready for life outside of college which can be a real kick in the nuts! :kick:

Everything is good with me, just keeping busy with work, working out and having fun with friends! Hope everyone is doing well!

:cool:Scudd:cool:

I hear that bro. Thanks for the congrats, I appreciate it. Glad to hear you're doing good. A kick in the nuts might just be what I need to get me going... OK probably not! It might be worth it though for a good job and nice salary.

I check the forums at least once a day, it just seems not a whole lot is happening on here. Like you said a long time ago Scudd, it's spring/summer time and I'm sure everyone is just out doing things. If anyone has SWAT4, I'd love to get some good games in. Peace.

P

Error

Staff member
just dont own a business man, you think it's nice and easy in which the money is but you get a real kick in the nuts as well as being married to the mother fucker...lol

Haha, I hear that too. I hope it's all going well, E.

Top Bottom