I am so sorry...

Sorry for not showing up at all this weekend. I just got my new Hard Drive on Friday night, so I thought what the hell, I'll set up my new rig on Saturday, and play on Sunday if I can't get it finished by Saturday afternoon. So well, I did, I install Windows XP, install this, that... but as usual, stuff never works well. My office 2k kept refusing to finish the installation. So I decided to leave it, and install everything else. Well, till Saturday night, everything seems ok. I've set up everything except office.

Then comes the D-Day! Sunday morning when I want to turn on my PC, my mouse & keyboard don't respond any more in Windows XP. it responded outside windows, but once it gets inside, dead! try this, try that, nothing works :thud:

So finally I decided to go back one version down... back to my ol' trusty Windows 2000. Well, you guys know what it means. Re-format my HD again! aarrggghhhh.... I finished everything Sunday 11pm AEST :sad:

I still got some stuff to install on my new rig, but major softwares are all in. So I'd really like to catch up with you guys next weekend. I'll try and pop up on TeamSpeak later tonight. Hope you guys still online.

Top Bottom