I GOT NOIFED!

They nerfed the millionaire mineral men by doubling the amount of power it takes to power our machines! It now takes 3600 units of power to run a heavy harvestor for 1 day! I say NO BIG DEAL! All this does now is make power a premium which will give some people the opportunity to get in to the power business and actually have it be worth their time!

I say, WE'RE GOIN IN TO THE POWER BIZNASS BOYS...AND GIRL!!!!

GRENRON POWER - A DIVISION OF CLANDESTINE INDUSTRIES [COG]

I was going to get another nuke gen this weekend. I think now I'll get 2 or 3.

"A good business man has the power and knowledge to adapt to his business environment in order to strive." [COG]

This code wasn't supposed to go in according to Q3PO. I believe that the harvester hopper sizes are reduced by quite a bit too. Neither of these were supposed to be pushed to live. Hopefully they will get off their asses and not come up with some sorry excuse as to why they are leaving them in there. In the meantime, anyone found nuke gens for sale...

Scudd

I knew the hopper issue was being scrapped but I had never even heard about them adding to the power requirements. I thought they were 2 issues not related to each other but it seems niether were supposed to go live. I wonder if it had something to do with them changing the reported rate for maintenance to an hourly rate from a halfhourly rate.

Harv word on the street...

The display and data amount display is incorrect, but the harvester actually uses the same amount of power as pre-patch. This means that you put in 1800 units of power and the display will read 12 hours, but the harv will actually run for 24 hours. I haven't had the opportunity to test this out though.

Ethakk

Staff member
Power

I wish I would have read that before I spent the last 5 days getting power :)

Besides those who have been keeping tabs, I originally wanted to be the Mr. Burns of the Gorath Galaxy, but then the bottom fell out of the power market, perhaps I can still get in on it, that would be Exxcellennt. Muhahahahahaha.

Top Bottom