I had to post this time, I couldn't help myself lol

Mandarr

Staff member
Of course the normal forum trolls are already starting to flame me for my post. They are such sad small minded people lol. :)

Mandarr

Staff member
I apologize to my fellow brothers and sister for causing troubles with others in the game. My last post to their thread should clear up the fact that I only speak for myself and not other members of COG. I'm not Tova of course, I don't controll anyone's actions nor will she or anyone else controll mine of course. Bad Mandarr! :spank: :)

Ethakk

Staff member
I would like for everyone who read that post to please say something pertinent to the subject, this may be considered ranting, and I don't however that Mother Fuckin' piece of crap Tova is pissing all over us, and that prick who seems to be the same sort of ass that Tova is who keeps calling Mandarr Mongoloid or whatever is really getting on my nerves.

Ethakk

Staff member
Frickin' Liar, never heard of COG my rosy red ass, talked to her a billion times for various things, I also sincerely doubt that when she was a Master Tailor she never ran across Lock at any point.

Also going out of her way to make Point sound like a misrepresenting jerk, "I'm totally innocent of everything," you know there are only two people who ever take that kind of stance, those who are totally innocent and those who are completely in the wrong, given that she isn't completely innocent of course, she reminds me of the kids in grade school who weren't smart enough to know that if you completely blame the other person the teacher won't believe you.

Damn Ho Bag, I wish they would get guild wars working, I want to frag some Tova ass :zap:

I really had no intent at first to get into a pissing contest, however given that Tova really is making no effort to clarify anything, especially in regards to the inferrences made by others, instead she is just trying to come out clean, and that is unfair of her to let people chew on Mandarr like that, I like playing this game, and I have went out of my way to make certain that my and our reputations are upheld, as I think that it makes gameplay much better when someone who tracks me down for a slice has no qualms about handing over 200k worth of armor and weapons because he knows I won't hose them.

Mandarr

Staff member
Yes I'm sorry I didn't post that I was only speaking for myself from the get go lol. They still never seemed to get the point I was trying to make in my posts though. That is like a dictatorship damnit. Although I know Grendel wants to Master Politician if others move into the town and elect a new mayor we'll just have to actively campaign for our man to get relected for another term. lol
As far as the name stealing Grendel in the game I expected as much from him and the other forum trolls. I don't care if they pretend like they don't know who we are or not. That makes no difference to me. What I disagree with is the fact that all of these so called player cities are all just guilds who have their own towns. They aren't looking for more citizens to join the community they started unless they can retain controll of everything that happens in the town.
Indeed in the end as Pointman stated it's just a game. Unfortunately I don't put my views into words as well as ya'll do lol. They asked the question Ice Bay...your new home? So I answered them. And so be it if that turns others off from joining their city, I mean hell they apparently have to bring something to offer them for joining the city anyway as it was and always will be "their" hard work at putting buildings down lol. Damn that is hard work isn't it? It didn't seem to take us long to layout our houses for a city though. I'm sure when others want to join us in the community we'll just have to tell them how to space out their houses and where we're planning for roads and such and that'll be that.
There's actually alot of wasted space in Ice Bay. I was looking at their settup again today. While I like the look of the cantina they have and the layout is nice looking. I don't see how they'll be able to cram all the people they will "allow" into their city. Then again, since they have to accept only those they deem quality people such as most of the forum trolls on the gorath forums I guess they're limited to how many people they will have join their city anyway.:moon:
I of course don't want to see a bunch of assholes join the community we are in either, but if the people that move in are like that I'll just ignore them anyway so screw it as long as the city is increasing in size and collecting their tax dollars lol.

Top Bottom