i need a little help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i need a little help please. ok i dunno how it happend i knwo my grandma was on my computer today (when ever she gets on she makes something go wrong!!!!!!)

but anyways i guess she downloaded something and made it so that if i download something using iexplorer download thingy it will only open the file it wont save it to a spacific location. how can i remove this option if it doesnt show the screen it just starts downloading?

thanks for your help guys.:napplause :napplause

You can right click the download link and select save target as. Or you can download using DAP.

What happened is that she removed the check that says "Always ask before opening this type of file". You should only be having this problem with the one type of file that she unchecked the box for, unless she did it for multiple files. Here's how to fix it either way:

Go to My Computer -->Tools-->Folder Options-->File Types Tab. Find the extension that is opening instead of prompting you to open or download and click Advanced. Place a check mark in the Confirm open after download box. If there are multiple files that are doing this you will have to replace the check mark for each file type.

Scudd

Woody, you owe Scudd $41.67 for that advice.

Fees and Deposits Dept. [COG]

hahahaha NO sorry i dont even got 2 dollars! plus im struggling to save up to keep my server up for another year. i need 150 to do that.

I knew they had that one Point, but that guy looks kinda gay! I didn't want you guys to think I was selling my rod to some homo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom