ISC Forum

I will be brief! I have stayed close with ISC and several of there players! Cyrus is a good friend for several years! Anyway, they have a forum problem , basically there forum sucks! I remember the COG forum ,so I left a message telling them to check out your forum and the Furryclan forum , both are excellent forums!

I hope I didnt speak out of turn , but I mentioned that Grendel from COG and Furrycat from the Furryclan would be great technical advisors for starting a smiliar forum! Maybe they will seek your advice!

Take care , be safe ! You may delete me my account if you desire!

RedCell

Are they looking to spend some money on it, or are they looking for something free? If thier server supports PHP (which most do these days), I'd go with either vBulletin ($$$) or phpBB (free). I myself like the vBulletin forums better, but phpBB is pretty damn nice for something that's free. I remember reading about some issues with phpBB and certain versions of MySQL, but as long as their database is fairly current they should be ok. It's all about personal preference I guess.

Pointman

You know those guys pretty good, why dont you offer them some advice. I dont have any say whatsoever! I am merely a friend, nothing more! I dont know anything about forums, my gig is overclcoking ,building and repairing , and (a little hacking) !

Your forum (here) is so much more better looking and offers more functionality as well. As far as free or pay , you'll have to correspond to ISC! I couldnt tell you!

By the way , if anyone is interested I run a RS server nightly , love playing this game , currently I am playing mostly Sniper missions like Death Valley or Poseys house , great fun , if your interested in joining in a game , my UBI id is RedCellCOG , give me a ring! Its all for the game!

Once again , take care and be safe!

RedCell

I doubt they are looking to drop any cash on a forum. I know they were digging around for hosting cash a few months ago.

I believe your right Scudd! A good free forum is basically what they want, I did give them a free script (open source) , whether they use it or not, I dont really know!

Thanks for your help , at any rate!

RedCell

Top Bottom