It's here!

I am one happy man today, UPS dropped off my copy of RvS! This game is awesome! 100 times better than Ghost Recon in my opinion. The only gripe I have is that the AI on other teams die alot during the missions. I like to finish each mission with zero casualties before I move on to the next, but I had to play each of the first two missions about 6-8 times due to the fact that the AI kept getting killed.

That brings me to my next point: I know that Scudd also has it now, but who else does? I can't wait to get some multi-player missions in and get rid of the dumb AI. So, who plans on having it by this weekend?

Tango Down [COG]

Error

Staff member
Me,Mandarr and Marvin got it yesterday (the 19th) and played it all night....

The game is awesome,I highly reccomend it,but what I dont like it how you arent able to chat with each other in the lobby before you play...

Error

Staff member
Wiwi should really like it,the game comes with UnrealEd,which in many ways is just like WorldCraft...UnrealEd is used to create maps for Raven Shield and I'm playing with it already so soon as I get it figured out I'm gonna start working on a map(hopefully)...

I bought it tonight but won't have time to play until probably Saturday night.

Mandarr

Staff member
This game is awesome! It's like they took all of the original Rainbow Six maps and updated them to the 21st Century hehe. I'm having difficulties figuring out how to serve the game with my Zone Alarm on though. There's some file that I haven't allowed to access the internet that is keeping people from joining my game wtih it running. If I close it down though it's all cool, but I like to be protected if ya know what I mean lol. :)
I'll be looking to play this alot this weekend that's for sure!

I just grabbed Raven Shield today also! I am a huge Rainbow Six series fan as many of you already know... so this is a welcome addition to my massive Tom Clancy collection! I am so freaking excited to see what the coop play will be like with the brothers! I will be on TeamSpeak most of Friday night waiting for you guys to join up and help me put some counter-terroism smack down...

Night Vision [COG]

P.S.
Do I smell a new breed of "Black Ops" mod coming? Muahahaha...:rocker:

Waiting, waiting, still waiting, when's that damn game getting here?
I know you guys are getting impatient waiting for me to get the game so I can show you how its done. Hopefully it will arrive in the mail by this weekend.
And Knox is that Black-Ops mod out yet? It's been three days.

Top Bottom