Killzone 2

Ethakk

Staff member
Hey Error, I remember you talking about this awhile back and Antraxus brought it up today and I was wondering what it is exactly a team deathmatch type thing or what?

Error

Staff member
I'm not really sure if it's all DM type stuff or not, I havent had a chance to pick it up yet.

The last I was reading about it they had some system to where you had some sort of leveling type system that unlocked new weapons and characters but I never really got any info on the game modes avaliable.

I might download the demo on to my PS3 tonight and try it out if the PS store has it avaliable.

Mandarr

Staff member
Are there any plans to make this into a pc game as well? I've seen ads for it on tv. I thought it was going to be a Fallout commercial since it looks like the same type of armor.

Did any of ya'll ever see the movie "Wanted"? It's a damn good movie full of fun. I just am wondering why the game for it has a guy in armor shooting stuff. I never saw anyone wearing that armor in the movie. And why would an assasin need to wear armor in the first place? Strange.

Ethakk

Staff member
No, but everyone likes them a thread hijacker. Though in retrospect it would be interesting if you ever had a question about anything that was multiplayer; though you'd have to actually be willing to play something that anyone else was interested in I guess.

p.s. What's your favorite color? What's the name of that guy on American Idol who won three seasons ago? Where is Singapore exactly? When is the Summer solstice?

Mandarr

Staff member
Ethakk;8010 said:
No, but everyone likes them a thread hijacker. Though in retrospect it would be interesting if you ever had a question about anything that was multiplayer; though you'd have to actually be willing to play something that anyone else was interested in I guess.

p.s. What's your favorite color? What's the name of that guy on American Idol who won three seasons ago? Where is Singapore exactly? When is the Summer solstice?

Lol, dude you're wascked in the head. My question was relevant to the Killzone 2 thread because the guy in the Wanted game seems to be wearing the same armor as the guy in the Killzone commercials AND Fallout 3.

p.s. Red. Don't remember and don't care. In the South Pacific somewhere, I don't have a gps device. And it's just a guess, but I think it's June 22nd? :kick:

Ethakk

Staff member
Except that the armor in all of those references is completely different, and you're stretching trying to not sound stupid. By the way Mcdonalds is hiring.

Mandarr

Staff member
Is that 1 Eruo an hour or $16? Hell I'd fry some burgers for $16 an hour.

I'm talking about the power armor. At least the helmets look almost the same.

At any rate it wasn't my intention to highjack the thread.

Top Bottom