Lightning Bolters! will pwn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandarr

Staff member
That's right sports fans! You've heard it here first! The Lightning Bolters! have their draft prospects ready and in place for the upcoming draft.

Says General Manager Mandarr Sanguinary, "We look forward to competing in the upcoming season with such a distinguished group of teams. If all goes well as we're sure it will. The teams will be very well put together and very competitive."

When asked what what he thought his teams chances were going to be in the upcoming season Mandarr responded. "Absolutely it will be a battle for the championship posistions! But overall I have to believe my boys will come through and pwn the competition!"

OMG! Ladies and Gentleman, he said "Pwn the competition!". That a bold statement from a General Manager who's team hasn't even been DRAFTED yet.

Time will tell if this GM is full of hot air or just full of shit. :flush:

We urge all fans to get their teams ready for the upcoming season asap! Contact Pointman for further details on where to get set up and join the fun.

When asked what he thought of Mandarr's claims of a "pwnage" Pointman remarked. "Well Mandarr may very well have a nice selection of potential players set up for the draft himself. But I know, speaking as General Manager of the Poisonous Nuts. That we too have a very solid draft list in place and are confident in our selections. We'll just see who "pwns" who when we the games begin. Mandarr's Bolter's may just get their ass spanked!" :spank:

Teams are filling up fast and it should be a good time for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom