Multiple Accounts

Ethakk

Staff member
I should be able to play again about Tuesday, (pause for accolades.........) alright then, I think I will start another account next week and I really don't understand what the deallyo is, and it's really getting perpexing and vexing, so I need some clarification on this ever exacerbating dilemma.

So, if I only have one machine (good enough to run the game at a decent click).

Do I just click that account button on the launchpad where the password is typed in, and put in a second CD Key, or what?

Also Do you need two different passwords for two different characters, or does it just list them both on the screen as if they were from two different galaxies?

However it works out, in the next week or so I'm going to start grinding Yay! which means that I'll need an assload (slightly bigger than a butt ton) of steel, so please keep an eye out for a good spot.

Also, I'm trying to think of a good name for a second character, I'm thinking Eyesman, what do you guys think? :syke:

Ethakk

Staff member
Oh yeah, this really has nothing to do with what I asked before, but is there some kind of specific material that is needed for the higher end mineral harvestors?

Ok, here's what ya gotta do. When you run your SWG Launch Pad you are prompted to accept the license agreement. That takes you to the log on screen where you type in your username and password where there is also a "NEW ACCOUNT" option. All you need to do is create a new account with a "NEW" username and enter your CD Key when prompted to do so. You don't need to install anything from your new CD's. You are basicly paying $50 for an additional CD Key to create a new account.

You log on to whichever character you want to use by entering the username and password in the launch pad. You can have the same password for both of your accounts but the usernames must be different.

Originally posted by Ethakk
Also, I'm trying to think of a good name for a second character, I'm thinking Eyesman, what do you guys think? :syke:

Not so sure about the name. That would be too freaky. Only a sick, perverted and deranged person would name or pattern their character after someone they new without that person's express written approval. Next thing you know you'll be deleting the city hall with all our stuff in it!

If you want high end mineral harvs, bring me about 20k of ore (preferably in 100k stacks) for each harv that you want. I could also use a 50k stack of aluminum if anyone has any lying around. Quality doesn't matter.

Scudd

Originally posted by Ethakk

That's wrong, just wrong.

LmFaO!!!!! My apologies, I misspoke.

Top Bottom