My new rig from the ground up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very excited guys, I have started ordering the parts for my new Rig. I should receive my mobo tomorrow or Wednesday. I was actually looking at another board but Error sent me the link to this one and it had EVERYTHING I need - Thanks E! This also just happens to be the same board that Error has for his new rig. I got this board because it had the RAID configuration but there were some nice gigabyte boards for under $70 without RAID.

<hr>

Gigabyte GA-7VRXP Via KT333 Athlon (XP)/Duron SktA DDR333 ATX Motherboard w/Audio, RAID, LAN Retail
266FSB, ATA/133, AGP 4X, 3DDR DIMM, 5PCI, USB 2.0/1.1, Audio, RAID, LAN, Dual BIOS

$104.99 with free 2nd day shipping.

Step in to the light Knox [COG]

Error

Staff member
The only thing I dont like about the 7v-rxp is that AGP 8x is right around the corner but it only supports AGP 4x...I am perfectly content with AGP 4x though so it's no biggie...

DDR333, bad idea I feel, the only place I have been able to find those is at PC Club, thats what the 1.7Ghz we have here uses. Good Luck findin em, and if you find em anywhere else but PC Club let me know.

O yeah, raid, sweeeeeet, now you gotta get the money for the extra IDE drives eh, go out and get o say, 5 200GB hard drives, that should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom