PC Gamer article on Left 4 Dead and other zombie games coming out this year.

Mandarr

Staff member
2008 is supposedly going to be the year of the zombie game. There are alot of them planned to come out this year. The article gave some insight on the Left 4 Dead game and it sounds like it'll be kind of hard for me since I suck at games, but I'll definately want to play it lol. They said it would be geared more towards the "counterstrike" crowd than any other. At least we'll be able to play against the computer instead of other players though. It said even the luckiest player would have a tough time finishing the game alone though so we'll definately need a group of us to play the game. Only 4 player spaces are open though, but we can play either the survivors or the zombies lol. "Brains!"

The other zombie games coming out this year sound pretty fun for the most part too, but there are some of them that seem rather stupid. One of the other games is WoW's Wrath of the Lich King which I probably won't bother buying. By that time Warhammer Online will be out and I'd rather give that a go for awhile even though I don't like pvp. Hopefully the crafting for that game will be better than WoW's was.

Top Bottom