Problem viewing COG Forum/Website

I haven't been using my pc alot recently, but every time I do I usually check out the COG Forum. Well the last time I was actually able to view the Forum or the COG website was 11 days ago.

Every time I try to load the page I always get the error "cannot find server" and the Windows default page "The page cannot be displayed" shows on my browser.

At first I thought it was because we had shifted to a new server and it wasn't ready yet, but I spoke to Sniper 2 days ago and he said he had no problem viewing the site.

I then thought it might be my pc so I went to a friend's place and tried his pc but it just come up with the same error.

Today it finally worked, but I don't know if it will tomorrow. Any idea what the problem could be?

If you have the forums bookmarked, the URL changed from cogops.com/forums to forum.cogops.com. I thought the forums were down for awhile until I went to the main site and accessed the forums by clicking the link. Hopefully that solves your problem man.

Originally posted by Scuddman
If you have the forums bookmarked, the URL changed from cogops.com/forums to forum.cogops.com. I thought the forums were down for awhile until I went to the main site and accessed the forums by clicking the link. Hopefully that solves your problem man.
Haha! awhile = a while. Unless Scudd mathematicelly talks his way out of this one...

Originally posted by Grendel
Haha! awhile = a while. Unless Scudd mathematicelly talks his way out of this one...

It's too bad you bastards live to find errors in my posts...

What the hell is a "while"?? I have verbally abused you enough on TS, so I will keep this short and sweet.

9 is 10 if you add 1 [COG]

Edit: A "while" is a short period of time, but the generally accepted spelling in the U.S. is awhile.

Anyone know where I can download a new thesaurus?

Originally posted by J-Dog
It's mathematically... ;)

LMAO! I know what it is, I left that there for Scudd. Anyway, it seems that we took this in another direction and didn't really help Jag solve his problem. I would say that you should access the main page by typing in the address, www.cogops.com and then recreate your bookmarks for each page from there. You also might try clearing your Internet Explorer Cache - maybe you have an old cookie in there that is keeping you from accessing the site.

Top Bottom