RavenShield

Any of you COG'S up for some RavenShield? Its free (once you buy it,of course) , not like some games that force you to pay a monthly fee (SWG) !

Anyway, if you want to have some fun , look me up , me an Gianm3 been playing the hell out of RS! Yep, Gianm3! He's back and baddd as ever! Took him a minute to get used to it, but he's rocking now, we even have a Team Speak server up and running!
Well take it easy , if interested I am REDCELLCOG on UBI, later!

(by the way , I am not re-registering my name at UBI, I registered this name 1 year 9 months ago , or whenever i started COG!)
RedCell

Step 1: Ask if anyone would like to join you in a game, but do it in such a way as to make people think they are stupid for paying a monthly fee for a game.

Step 2: Throw out another sad reference that lets everyone know that you are the creator of COG. Let everyone know that you still think you are the Top Dog CEO by informing us you aren't going to re-register your name. Also, add "The Creator" to the biography section of your profile as another sad subtle hint that you are king big balls for starting COG.

You try to make everyone feel stupid, and you try to make yourself look good because you founded COG. You tried to be the leader of a group of leaders. It didn't work then, and it still isn't going to work. No one has ever asked you to change anything that put your name and COG together and no one ever will. Keep the offers for game play coming, but change your attitude about it. Maybe then someone might actually want to game up with you.

Scudd

Very nice response Scudd, you hit the nail on the head. Sad thing is that it really doesn't matter what you say because some people never change. The fact is that it doesn't matter what RedCell says or does because IT REALLY DOESN'T MEAN A THING. He may be trying to get under our skin - but who cares? You have to realize how hard it must be for him - he "CREATED" something as great as COG and we woke up and pushed him out the door. He expected it to all fall apart after he left but the fact is it got so much better.

Respond however you want Red because you know I speak the truth. I am not going to delete your account, I will not edit your posts, I will not moderate you in any way. I am simply counting on you to respond in such an amazing way that you will show us all again exactly how great you were.

Semper Fi (we can always count on RedCell)

Top Bottom