[RTS] Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts

Just played a bit of it, I gotta say, its quite fun, a few changes here and there, but the setup of the new units is pretty cool.

Ethakk

Staff member
I have this; but Marvin's computer is fried, Mandarr is a whiner who says it's hard and D won't play it because he sucks. So I've just been stomping the computer and getting bored =-P

Do any of you still play WoW?

Ethakk

Staff member
Error, D and Myself a couple of days a week at least. Mandarr has an active subscription but he only gets on to whine which is retarded given how easily anyone can get reasonable epic gear to fool around with now.

ps. When you get your machine fixed let me know fool I need to play more opponents or maybe you could use Mandarr as cannon fodder or something.

Mandarr

Staff member
I'm not sure, but I didn't want to resub yet untill I get my new computer built, just in case I can't find the cd's for the game again right now. I'll probably start up again sometime after I build the new system.

Ethakk

Staff member
Play something other than a hunter so you can have some fun nub.

Ethakk

Staff member
Actually in 2.3 that comes out soon they are bumping up the quest xp and such for essentially levels 20 - 60. Hell, only took about twelve days of actual effort before now it might only take a week to get to the good stuff.

Give me a project anyway finishing off all the 30 something toons.

Top Bottom