Saying hi to all the gang

Hiya guyz(gal)!

I wanted to let ya all know im still active online but have found myself quite busy with never ending work i keep picking up for myself. I have a house to build so I could be offline for monthly game timing. Foundation set for July 8th. I'll add apic of the exterior front view when plans have been finalized if any interested in what 1 Busta will build..lol

Lately i have been playing Battllefield due to some others near me playing. I think the game lacks the attribute of fun, but whatever always fun to watch a onliner panic infront of you will u patiently pull out the good ol trusty knife and scribe into him his error. killed by[Busta]_Knife hehe. Most of you venture into RS? I was gonna buy it on release but it would have probably taken a lot of my time up . Specially if i ran into you guyz and others. Now it is just scary to buy. Gotta be a rook again lol.

Hopefully every1 is good health etc.. Hollar back

aka.Busta <still wished I could have thought of a better name 3 yrs ago to play with .hehe.

Good to hear from you Busta. We are currently playing several games; RavenShield, Age of Mythology, Battlefield and now Rise of Nations. I like RvS but I was looking for it to be a replacement for SWAT3 - it's not. It's an ok game.

Hey Busta! Glad to hear from ya! I saw you registered a few days ago, and was wondering when you were going to post something. If you're ever looking for some people to game with, hop on TS and see what we're up to, or just hop on to say hey ;-)

Error

Staff member
Whats goin on bro? Glad ya dropped in to say hi,arent peeing in any drains are ya?lol

hey Busta! what's up.

good luck on building your house. If you need any civil engineering advice, just let me know. I used to be a civil engineer (that's if I still remember what I was doing LOL)

Hop on to TS will ya!

Glad to hear things are going so well for you bro... good luck on the new crib! RVS is worth buying... but like Grendel said above, it is NOT a SWAT3 replacement :(

Swing by TeamSpeak and hang with the gang, we promise we won't keep you up past your bed time!

Good to see you're back around again. Sounds like things are cool right now with you. Email me when you get a chance bro.

Top Bottom