Spam killers and Pop up stoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandarr

Staff member
Hay ya'll, do any of you know any good spam killer programs I can use with outlook express that works real well? Maybe a pop up stopper program as well to kill all those friggin' pop ups that come up while surfing the net as well? I had tried one spam killer program before I'd rebuilt this newer comp, but I lost that in the transistion lol. It was just a trial type thing anyway and I'd rather find something compareable to it that is totally free. :)
Unfortunately I don't even remember what it was called lol. As for pop up stoppers, I'm currently using the newest version of pop up stopper from panicaware, but it sucks compared to the old version. I'll have to find that and reinstall the old version unless ya'll know a better program to use that might even kill those damned macromedia popups that sites have been using lately, as well as the normal pop ups. Any suggestions will be appriciated, thank you.

I use pop-up ad filter, and it works great for me. I can send it to you via ICQ if you are interested. It is a fairly small install file.

Scudd

I got a CD that contains several pop-up killer and spam stopper. I got it from one of the computer magazine. I'll see what it contains, and might try it as well on my brand new PC!

Mandarr

Staff member
:wave: Yippee!!
I found a couple new programs that so far seem to work really well with XP. I'm currently using "Stop the Pop" for the annoying popups and "Mailgate" for the email spam and they're taking care of business! It seems that mailgate even bounced back the spam correctly as well as labeling them onto my black list hehe! NO MORE SPAM!! :spam:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom