Stargate Worlds

Mandarr

Staff member
I just signed up for their beta at their website. Mmorpg.com is also giving away some keys to their beta if you want to enter their contest. I'm having fun with warhammer right now so I'll probably be buying that, but this sci fi game seems sort of interesting too.

The only thing that scares me is they call it SGW instead of swg hehe.

Ethakk

Staff member
Sounds mildly interesting, but I'd rather take some lowkey PvP in Warhammer right now.

That and all the standalone games coming out in the next few months.

I signed up today. You still have access cop?

Mandarr

Staff member
Grendel, check your private messages for my thoughts on this game. I don't want to have someone google this site and get me into trouble with the NDA lol.

Grendel: no clue, haven't messed with it in a while, don't think I do though, since I no longer get emails about it.

Mandarr

Staff member
Cop;7869 said:
Grendel: no clue, haven't messed with it in a while, don't think I do though, since I no longer get emails about it.

First stage of closed beta ended. They'll probably send you an invite to the next round when they are ready to start up again. I didn't bother trying the closed beta yet, but did try the alpha beta.

Error

Staff member
Mandarr;7867 said:
Grendel, check your private messages for my thoughts on this game. I don't want to have someone google this site and get me into trouble with the NDA lol.

Nice subtle approach to saying you violated the NDA buddy!

Mandarr

Staff member
LOL they'll have to prove it in court first.]

Edit: Besides, they can't get money from someone who doesn't make any lol.

Well I actually watch the Stargate shows...the Series Finale for Atlantis was last Friday. They have been advertising the game and promote the beta quite often on SciFi so hopefully I will get an invite. As a bit of added insurance I sent them a copy of the PM Mandarr sent me to prove that he violated the NDA.

Dear Stargate Worlds Team,

I am attaching documentation to prove that a current participant in the SGW Closed Beta has violated the NDA. In consideration for this information, I would apprecaite it if the vacancy left by his dismissal from the Beta program was assigned to me.

Sincerely,

Droppin' Dimes [COG]

Ethakk

Staff member
I used to watch the one with Mcguyver, but I quit watching it after they used ancient glowing space jellyfish to save the planet. Are any of those shows still on?

Yeah, they regularly show re-runs of both on SciFi. I started watching SG1 also, but it got kind of corny so I stopped. Then when they came out with Atlantis I didn't watch it because I figured it would be corny too. Last year I was bumming around and laid in bed all day watching an Atlantis marathon. Ever since then I started following the show. Last Friday was the series finale of Atlantis and I think SG1 ended some time in 2007.

Nice comment there Mr Obvious.

I enjoyed SG-1, haven't finished watching this season of Atlantis yet, still gotta catch up.

Marvin_TM

Staff member
They are making a star trek voyager version of stargate.
They will gate onto an ship in another quadrant in space and they can't get back to earth or something.

Ethakk

Staff member
Well what with work and everything obvious things sometimes take awhile to sink in to me. For what it's worth you'll always be older than me Mantard.

Top Bottom