SWAT

The movie "SWAT" comes out next month. Looks pretty good, reminds me of SWAT3 and somewhat of the Swat:UJ trailers i saw like 2 years ago. I think they filmed a few places in L.A. that were maps in SWAT3. Hopefully it isn't another stupid movie they try to make, hopefully there are REAL tactics shown in the film. Here is where you can check out the trailer for S.W.A.T.: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/swat/site/swat.php

/me bitch slaps sniper.

This movie will own... has a shit load of good actors/actresses.

Mandarr

Staff member
Well I'll probably watch it eventually. I just hope it's as good as the old tv show it's based off of. That was one of my favorite shows when I was a little kid heh. na na naaa, na na naaaa, na na naaa, na na naaaa, na na na!

What show was that? I remember one that I liked called Nasty Boys (opened to the Janet Jackson song). It was about a NARC/SWAT type police unit. Unfortunately, it was pretty short lived.

Mandarr

Staff member
In the late 70's there was a tv show called S.W.A.T. It was really cool, I'd seen a clip of the movie and they start humming the tv show theme song in one scene heh.

Ahh lol, just a little before my TV watching days. The show I was refering to was in the late 80's to early 90's I think.

M

Midnight

I allrdy seen the movie it's fucking kewl it remind me of the days i use to play swat.It has some what swat tacts but it's more action then anything..I give it a BIG 10

Top Bottom