SWAT4 Patched.. plus more!

:stooge: But still no element leader, red/blue team?

Most likely not.. you know VUG.. not smart enough to think about the dedicated Coop group thats been around long before SWAT2.

If they would have fixed that minor detail then it may be worth picking up again but...

The new patch seems great. It fixed quite a few issues that needed to be addressed. The SDK release was unexpected to me, but a great surprise. I can't wait to see what some of those great modders the SWAT community has will come up with now. Only time will tell.

Grendel said:
If they would have fixed that minor detail then it may be worth picking up again but...

In all actuality, that isn't a minor detail. It would require a major code alteration. Patches such as this serve to fix bugs and such, not add new content (though 'some' new content was added, it's just not the primary goal). The way I look at it, new content is just gravy. The fixes alone make the game MUCH better.

It was mostly just fixes, but they added 3 maps that were previously only single player/Co-Op maps to be used in the TDM style games. So, they didn't really 'add' any maps, they just converted a few for use in TDM games.

If you want my $0.02 though, I think the release of the SDK opens the floodgates for the modders out there. I'm sure we'll be seeing some great mods and maps in the hopefully not too distant future.

Top Bottom