SWAT4

Gianm3

Staff member
sup 2 all,anyone playing sawt 4 ,you know almost like swat3 where we had some great time's. my fav the "monkey gun"!!! man was that fun or what. well ill cyaz Gianm3

OMFG!!! GIAN!!!! How you been man.. yeah... I used to play SWAT4.. waiting for the new "expansion" to come out before I get back into it. Supposed to make it more geared towards Coop.

It has a lot of potential and if they do gear it more towards coop where you actually have an EL then I would get back into it.

Its supposed to have a unique EL, I dont know how it would work though, supposed to have 10 player Coop also, so I dont know if they were smart enough to make it 1 EL per team.. or just 1 EL total.

Marvin_TM

Staff member
For $19.99 I'll probably get it

You can buy the expansion directly form the FROG's for $19.99 so I hope best buy has it for $14.99. I will probably get it just to shoot some people with the bean bag shotgun again. As for the orig swat 4 here is a link to a map and mod contest by dlink. Maybe there are some good maps to try untill the expansion.
http://www.10-david.com/?p=doc&d=contest

LETS KICK ASS

Gianm3 said:
sup 2 all,anyone playing sawt 4 ,you know almost like swat3 where we had some great time's. my fav the "monkey gun"!!! man was that fun or what. well ill cyaz Gianm3

Hey Gainm3, the monkey gun was cool but the chicken gun was even better =oP

And just to let ya all know that the SWAT 4 Expansion Pack is now already out so grab it and lets play some games.

Btw what the hell has happened with COG??

It seems that almost all the oldies of the group has disappeared =o(

Not many of us oldies left unfortunately =o(

Oh well lets look to the future and play some excellent games.

Sleepless

So far Marvin, Mandarr, Dragonetti, Ethakk and myself have the expansion. It's actually really cool. Sleepless was on comms tonight but didn't hop in any of the games. Mandarr is going to hit Error up the next time he goes to the bar and see if he's going to grab it. All in all, I am very happy with this game.

Grendel said:
So far Marvin, Mandarr, Dragonetti, Ethakk and myself have the expansion. It's actually really cool. Sleepless was on comms tonight but didn't hop in any of the games. Mandarr is going to hit Error up the next time he goes to the bar and see if he's going to grab it. All in all, I am very happy with this game.

Sorry about yesterday but after talking with this girl on Yahoo I called her cell and we talked on the phone from 1 AM until 3 AM so I didn't hit the sack until around 3:30 AM

I am up for a game tonight but I can't connect to the TeamSpeak Server which seems strange but oh well I hope ya guys can fix it soon if we are to have a game today or let me know when ya guys normally are playing so I can join up.

Have fun everybody.

Sure is pretty cool seeing some old names/faces around. How have all you guys been doing?

So there's an expansion pack out for SWAT4? That sounds pretty cool. I may have to go grab that some weekend. I haven't played a game of any sort in a while, and I was thinking about giving SWAT another try. Does the expansion make it any easier to find the people you want to play with through the game interface ala the old lobby system? Finding decent people to play with when nobody you knew was on had to be my biggest gripe about SWAT4.

Anyway... It's great to see some of you guys are still active.

~P

"Does the expansion make it any easier to find the people you want to play with through the game interface ala the old lobby system?"

Nope..

Its still a pretty interesting one.. nothing like having some tango tell you to "fuck off" or "get the fuck away from me!"

If you filter the co-op servers there aren't very many folks online playing - none that I recognized anyway, and the servers that are up are PW protected. If you don't filter there are a lot of folks in there playing. Mandarr and I played a game the other night - forget which - but we had to disarm/arm bombs. That was a kick in the ass.

And BTW Frecon1 it's SWAT4 not SWAT3 - lrn2read :)

Glad to know you're still alive Gian...and Sleepless. It'll be great to see you guys in game just like the old days.

Top Bottom