The future of the AT ST.

This was TH's response to a post regarding the future of the AT ST. Making the AT ST a combat vehicle is mentioned and TH doesn't dismiss the statement as not being true. This would be an AWESOME addition to the game. Full thread...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TheJediMasta wrote:

Here are your options my Imperial Friends.

1) Work with the GCW Correspont that's fighting to delay the changes -RIGHT NOW-, rathe then wasting your energy and not working as a group agenist this nerft.

2) Wait out the changes remenber, EVERYTHING, combat is getting a major overhall, give it some time.

3) Wait untill AT-ST's are made Combat Vechiles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent advice indeed.

Kurt "Thunderheart" Stangl
Assistant Community Relations Manager

HEHE
<hr>

novafluxx wrote:

Loic wrote:
Thunderheart,

Are there any long term plans to remove the AT-ST as pet all together and implement them as Player Driven vehicles?

In my opinion, this would be much more fun, and I think Imperial players would get a kick out of blowing Rebels off their speeders. Just a thought, vehicle combat would be really fun.

Amen!

In time, thats the plan, but there are other things to get done first.

Ill be back to go through this thread some more later today, but the team is swamped getting the vehicle publish polished up at the moment...

Kurt "Thunderheart" Stangl
Assistant Community Relations Manager

Top Bottom