Tips & Tricks!

Yo. If you change your settigs to "Always Run" then you will automatically slide down and move quickly up ladders. Your mapped "Run" button will now make you walk or move up and down the ladder slowly when it is pressed.

Ok, I understand not being able to spell very well, though Scudd may not lol, but do you think it would be possible for you to use proper punctuation and capitalization in your posts?

i iz a cawledge studint [COG]

i refuse to be perfect if i was perfect i wouldnt be woody plus this isnt school! and my hand still hurts!:zap:

That "hand hurts" crap does not fly here for an excuse! You must be prepared young one, for a solid beating when posting on the COG Forums! And what about school? :fungu:

"Step into my office" [COG]

LMAO! You guys just opened up a can of book worms that you were not prepared for! I predict that the Scuddsters Collegiate Dictionary is going to make a big resurgence.

OMG come on guys give me a break if i want to use big words i will ill do it one day just for u all they might even be to big of words for u but untill then just leave it alone please. why be so technical?

Sorrie Woody, wee did not meen tu be so hard on yu man! Lissen up evrybody! No won can pik on Woody inny moor!

Sofa King We Todd It [COG] :12:

Originally posted by Woody
lol u can pick on me just not in this subject! also nice mis spelling! i know u did it on purpose!:moon:

LMAO! Looks like we can't pull the wool over HIS eyes! Hold on, let me go get my 4 year old nephew to read your posts. Maybe he can interpret them for me.

Lil' Decrypter [COG]

im going to cry in the corner now and pray that michigan beats your buckeyes!

how about them miami hurricanes?

ok so i dont really like football who cares!?

First things first... GO BUCKS!!!

You can hope all you want, we won 14-9! Looks like another set of gold pants for the Buckeyes!

As for Miami, I have one thing to say... JUST BRING IT!!! I have no doubt in my mind (especially after seeing the Pitt game) that we can beat Miami.

as i said i dont really care for football although i do have to admit i would rather watch a collage game then a pro game as for collage games are alot more exciting!:chimp3:

From Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary:

Collage - an artistic composition made of various materials (as paper, cloth, or wood) glued on a surface.

I am assuming a "collage game" is some sort of artistic thing...

Open Can [COG]:D

Bob: Hello art fans! Welcome to another exciting collage matchup between the Knoxville Knitters and the Pittsburgh Painters! I'm your play by play anouncer, Bob Jones, here with my partner and "color" commentator, Big Gay Al.

Al: Yesssss. Thisss should be a superrrrr matchup! Just superrrrr!

Bob: Well Al, what do you think about Knoxville's new free agent, Woody?

Al: He's supperrrrrr! He allows the Knitters to use wood in their collage, which wasn't possible before his aquisition.

Bob: Good point Al, with the addition of wood to their collage, it should really bring out the cloth. Also, he seems to use a rather unorthadox glue, which is high in protein. That should really add points to the judges score.

Al: Yesssss! Protein juice is Woody's secret weapon, though is is only one color.

Bob: Meanwhile, the painters really do have a good use of color.

Al: Yessssss Bobby boy, the Painters really do know how to brighten up a collage! As you know Bob, I really to like rainbowsssssss! This should be a superrrrr matchup!

Bob: Ok Al, well let's take the TV audiance to today's featured matchup...

Top Bottom