Tips & Tricks!

Funny ass shit P!

:kool: Fear the can of whoop ass!

just suuuuuuuuuuperty duuuuppper u'se guys
i agree with woody those pro-collagers have lost track of what the game is really about

Al: Yesssss! Protein juice is Woody's secret weapon, though is is only one color.

shouldnt it be it is and u all making fun of my spelling look at point impropper english!:napplause

Originally posted by Woody
shouldnt it be it is and u all making fun of my spelling look at point impropper english!:napplause

Yes, sorry about that, I messed up one letter.

But, let's see what Woody messed up:
  • shouldnt it be it is = Shouldn't it be it is?
  • and u all... = You all are (never start a sentence with and)...?
  • point = Point's
  • english = English

Go ahead, open another can [COG]

u know what?

well i did draw it all out with my keys but the forum didnt post it right so here

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon::7: :devil: :fungu: Piss Right POINTMAN Piss Left :upyours:

Dude, we're gonna have to limit Woody's ability to respond to his own posts. There can be a thread started by Woodster with 12 replies and they're all from him!

Post count whore [COG]

i just get board sometimes u know! when im not playing games i do forums
start off with this one the goto the one im a mod on at www.puzo.org then goto the furry forums then the aka forums. sometimes i pay a visit to ISC forums but dont care about them to much!

LMAO! :spam:

Yeah, and it's as if he doesn't understand how to use the edit button. How many times do you see him post two replies in a row?!

We Ain't Got Love For Them Hoes [COG]

Top Bottom