Took Long Enough

Took long enough to get this shit back up. =P

C'mon people, lets liven this fucking place up!

LOL! I knew that all of the files were still on the server and cpanel and email was working so I thought it was something wrong with the site designs or something. I finally sent an email to the web host and they switched it back on. You're right, I am a lazy ass!

Mandarr

Staff member
Yipee! Good to see the site back up and running smoothly. I'll be moving next month and I think Marvin is planning on running teamspeak for us while I move and now we can post what the new ip would be rather than having to go into WoW and leaving emails for everyone lol.

I also plan to do some upgrades to my computer over the next few months so it's best that someone else is keeping us going during that time at least. So what's everyone been up too anyway? I haven't been on teamspeak too much lately. Been watching alot of my favorite tv shows that are on lol. They nuked LA for God's sake on 24! Will Jack get the other bombs before more tragedy strikes? Only time will tell lol.

I don't have a favorite singer on American Idol this year, but I still can't help but to watch the show lol. Have any of you seen "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?" yet? Funny show, you should give it a looksy. So many good shows, so little time. I guess it's a good thing I have two tv's and two vcr's running so I can catch them all lol.

Don't give away the entire story line for 24 man! I usually watch the first episode and then tivo the rest of the season and watch it while I am on vacation!!! How many times have we been nuked on 24 now? Once in the desert, once when the reactor's melted down and now this? By the time they're done Californian's won't just have purple hair - they'll have 2 heads as well!

Mandarr

Staff member
Sorry man, didn't realize you were tvoing it lol. Just stay away from Valencia, Ca. for awhile and let the radiation settle down lol. It's a good season so far though so you'll like it when you watch it.

Top Bottom