Weaponsmithing Materials

Ethakk

Staff member
On the second or third of December I'll be done with school for like 5 weeks, so presumably I'll have more time, and I've decided to get a second character, but until then, I'll be leveling up my current guy in weaponsmithing, as such I'll buy any of those weird ass materials that Error had trouble finding before, if you have anything specific that you would like built when I get to the top, let me know.

Error

Staff member
good luck in the business! Getting to master weaponsmith is the easy part, finding everything you need is the trouble and having the high quality stuff is even harder...It actually isnt all that bad but you seem to find one type of mineral and the other one you need for an advanced componet just wont pop up...

Theres so many different resources that go in to weaponsmithing, it would take a couple months atleast to get a good stockpile of everything you need to get going...

I can't speak for weaponsmithing but I feel the same way about armorsmithing - I can make decent stuff right now but I'm waiting for the cycle time of better resources to come up.... on avg. I say you can get almost all good stuff in a 2 month cycle.

Right now I only mine up resources that I don't have if the quality is somewhat decent.. I'll put down a harvester or two. Once the good stuff pops I'll lay down like 5 to 10 heavies or so depending on rarity of item. Also, another suggestion... I would recommend concentrating only just a few weapons at first - trying to do it all at once is too daunting at the beginning. I'm making my name in composite and then dabbling in RIS armor right now.. later on Ubese possibly. Lastly, alot of the contribution came from COG members - made things alot easier. I find this stuff very fun... I plan on being one of the top armorsmiths on the server in due time... I think Arem is the top armorsmith on Gorath atm.. alot of other good amorsmiths but they only serve their friends, PA or customized armors where you either provide the rare resources or you pay a buttload.

I'm hoping to experiment soon on some krayt helmets that will give 60+ resists.. with specialties on acid for scatter pistol headshot protection.. then move to chest with special protection on heat for those flaming commandos and FWG 5 totaing pistoleers. Finally, leg for the carbineer's energy shots. Also starting too look for amorsmithing experimental skill tapes - if anyone finds any of these for sale please let me know.

Qman.

Mandarr

Staff member
Yes I'll surely give ya'll any skill tapes that would benefit your skills. I wonder where these folks are getting them all the time though. I guess perhaps I'll need to kill thousands of more NPC's to find them as well. MWUHAHAHA!!!
If ya'll find any tapes for bio let me know as well lol. I've never heard of any though, but damnit there should be! haha Good luck Ethakk! Man we've got some good stuff going on now! We'll see alot of traffic coming through those doors soon as I've just made a hell of a deal with a guy for 80k of that excellent Dathmorian Insect meat. That combined with what I currently have is now over 132k worth of meat. I hope to sell more mounts and supplies over the week to possibly purchase even more meat from this guy and others if they have any. Thank you for your help in getting all of these supplies by the way folks! You've been a great help!
I should be able to crank out nearly 5500 pet stim C's here in just a short time if all of the resources I have available are quality enough to put into them. Otherwise I'll be saving what I can to use with better materials down the road to make even better stims. :) I too want to be one of the best Bio Engineer's on our server and have the traffic flow that comes with it. That will help not only my business, but all of the others as well as it's been shown to happen lately. :) If we have a little competition in our constructed player city as well that would be ok. They can pick up to help carry the load of players that will be coming our way haha. And by then our names will be well known and they'll be sure to come check our vendors first whether they purchase anything or not.

Top Bottom