• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't even have it installed.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I am uninstalling it as I read this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SWAT3: When's the last time you played?

everyone shut ur eyes - woody u mooning us can put us all in jail -seriously that stuff's illegal

now now dont make me show u my real ass cause i will post a nice huge ass picture of it i swear!

Did you Flowbee that too? Nevermind, I really don't want to know the answer to that question.

S

(::Samurai::))

I miss u guys! and gaL (LOCK)!

Hi guysd!

This is my forst post ever! Wow. Anyway, I miss you gusy on Swat. What happened to raiding them darn houses? It isn't fun anymore.

First, I thought I was getting bored of Swat. But, when I re-installed it and played it..... it wasn't the Swat game. It was still pretty exciting when I play it by myself. What I really miss is the teamwork with a bunch of dedicated individuals with the same objective and serious (but also goofy/fun) atmosphere. That is what drew me first to playing Swat and heck, playing online as Swat was my first "virgin experience" to online gaming. I still remember those nights when we used to play everyday until midnight on the West Coast when we were all in that (cough cough) "other" former clan that came before [COG].

To me Swat is still an awesome game and more realistic to me because I could see myself being more of a cop than a soldier. I think I won;t ever get bored of it. The bangs from doors, the smell of cs, and the thunder from my non-silenced HK36 c-mag gun. No, what I miss is the people that I had played with.

::Bandaid::

'sup y'all :spank:

<insert Jerry Springer voice> here is my final thought on the SWAT issue.

Like Samurai just said.... " What I really miss is the teamwork with a bunch of dedicated individuals with the same objective and serious (but also goofy/fun) atmosphere."

What we in [COG] discovered very early in the conception of this brotherhood was simple. YOU CAN PLAY OTHER GAMES AND STILL HAVE ALL THE ABOVE!!!

And not to be a stickler Sam.... but NOT ONE SINGLE SWAT TEAM in the United States of America uses a "non-silenced HK36 c-mag .....

Keeping it real [COG]

S

(::Samurai::))

Sup Knox!

Long time no see buddy. Yeah, your right abotu "no matter what games you play, COG teamwork would be there." What I was saying was that I don't think I would be playing those war games like OFp or Ghost Recon or 1942, as I enjoy playing a cop more than playing a soldier or super agent. This means that I won't be seeing you guys or playing with y'all (as sweet Lock would say) online anymore.... and that's a bummer. I miss your teamwork when I put on my police uni and take those bad guys down.

Hk36 c-mag not used in real life? nuh uhhh! you mean I can't bring my monkey gun either??? :chimp2:

So what you are saying is that you like to use all the cool weapons from games like Raven Shield, Ghost Recon, and OFP.... but use them in a poorly animated, 2 story building, full of stupid A.I.?

Gotcha [COG] :kick:

Top Bottom