Who's more likely to win the super bowl?

In your opinion, who is the best candidate to win the super bowl this year?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Tennessee Titans

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it early on in the season. "Da Oakland Raidas" are going to win it all this year.

Just wondering if we are keeping up, or wondering which team's logo you need to look for so that you can update your avatar at the end of January? :D

HAHAHA! I just noticed that Snipper doesn't have his Green Bay avatar up anymore. Why not? Just because they lost you don't like them anymore? Stay loyal to your team, fly their flag win or loose. GO BROWNS!!! GO PATS!!!

Non-fairweather Fan [COG]

LMAO! Scudd and Error were fucking with him about this the other day and he got all pissed off! Scudd said he had a different jersey and avatar for each team so he could keep riding high with the #1 team!

Error

Staff member
Raiders all the way baby! I dont really have a favorite NFL team,sure there are teams that I'd rather cheer for but I have no set team that I'm loyal to...I have been in many ways a Raider fan since I was about 10 but I'm no hardcore fan like many,if they lose then who cares but I'll cheer for them over any other NFL team...

Mandarr

Staff member
Niner's all the way! hehehe

You knew I'd say that huh Error? It's a longshot, but I have to stick with my boys. :D

(Some of you may know me as Mandarr from recent games.)

Error

Staff member
Your name is Mandarr.....................................Mandarr...

Alright already, guess you guys like the Packers logo. I'll always be loyal to da PACK!!! As long as the Eagles, Falcons, or Bucs dont win the super bowl, i'll be happy. Raiders and Titans have looked good up to now. Its possible for those 2 AFC Conference teams to meet up in the AFC Championship. That will be a good one. Other than that, just seeing if you guys are keeping up with the playoffs or not.
I will be switching to hockey as soon as the playoffs come.
GO STARS!!!

(Some of you may know me as Mandarr from recent games.)
Hello Mandarr, my name is Troy McLure. You may know me from such movies as: "The Erotic Adventures of Hercules" and "Slow Down David Copperfield, What's That Down Your Sock?". Or you may know me from the many telethons that I have hosted such as: "Let's Save Tony Orlando's House" and "Out With Gout '88". You may even know me from the many products I have peddled in my infomercials such as: "The Juice Loosener " and "Brew 'n' Chew (the beer flavored gum)". Anyway, now I play video games and am currently starring in the Flowbee infomercial. Remember; "It sucks while it cuts".

Click Here for a full listing of all the projects that I have been a part of during my decades long career.

:troy: E-Man changed ya name [COG] :troy:

Sniper I have seen that post change three times! That is almost as bad as switching the avatar in the first place!! :D

Has anyone seen a good Raiders avatar?

Error

Staff member
A game where they were VERY beatable,the titans made plenty of mistakes for a better team to feed off of and blow them out...Had they played the Raiders they most likely would of lost, not that the steelers were a bad team,I just think Oakland would feed off of all the mistakes and bury the Titans...

Go titans! yall r just j b/c u all's teams didnt make it :)
anyhoo i saw the game last night and that was one of the most screwed up games ever... so intense

was it as good as it was for me as it was for you [cog]

Error

Staff member
No way for me to be jealous when I'm rooting for the battery throwers...errr,raiders....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom