WoW

Why Hama, I don't know what you are talking about. I digitally signed an agreement not to release any information about the game. Sorry...

Scudd

Mandarr

Staff member
Yes this game's graphics get better and better the more I play as well. It looks better than swg now in my oppinion as well. Swg could use more color like this as well!

I forsee many, many hours of fun play time with our group out doing these quests or just screwing around. They've got alot more they're going to add before the game is ready for release and even then they promise to add more at a consistent rate.

That remains to be seen if they're able to do that at a pace that's quick enough for their customers, but I'm fairly certain that by the time we'd have seen alot of the current game world. They'll have more places to see and explore.

I forsee possible expansions taking us to new continents with possible new races as a possiblity someday as well. But let's hope that if they do that, they won't have their entire team working on a new game instead of the current game such as what swg likes to do.

By the way, the female characters in game like to "jiggle" alot Hama hehe. The character creation process isn't too involving, but you'll still be able to make a character you'll enjoy playing.

lmao jiggle?

wow right up my alley

and scudd

i would never have you do something that would get you in trouble my bad darlin sorry ^_^

/hug

Top Bottom