X-Mas Gift Idea for MANDARR

Marvin_TM

Staff member
University Of Iowa Scoreboard On Ebay
11-10-2004 2:23 PM

(Undated) -- If you are looking for that special Christmas gift for the Iowa Hawkeye football fan in your family, a piece of Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City is available for you. The school is selling the scoreboard, complete with Jumbotron, on the auction website eBay. The starting bid for the piece of the stadium starts at $10 thousand, with bidding ending on Thursday, November 18th. There is one catch in purchasing the scoreboard. Whoever buys the large piece of technology will have to dismantle the scoreboard and remove it from Kinnick Stadium. The school plans to install a brand new scoreboard in time for next season.<

Copyright 2004 Metro Networks Communications Inc., A Westwood One Company

Originally posted by Marvin_TM
University Of Iowa Scoreboard On Ebay
11-10-2004 2:23 PM

..... Whoever buys the large piece of technology will have to dismantle the scoreboard and remove it from Kinnick Stadium....

Lazy freakin bastards!

i love ya mandaddy but i was thinking more along the lines of something ingame......its cheaper

and im pretty cheap

Mandarr

Staff member
That would be cool and all that, but I don't think I'd have anywhere to put it lol. Let alone take it down and haul it all the way to the other side of the state hehe.

I think I'd settle for them getting to a bowl game and watching them win it. :)

Top Bottom