The great tabard design debate

Error

Staff member
just a reverse of the previous one...

I need to take this moment and let y'all know, NO Eyeballs....please.

You need to think about where those eyes will rest on a female char and the impression that will make.....I aint walkin around with eyes peekin' out o' me Machine-Gun Jumblies. lol

Also... need to ask. Will our Guild Name under our names say (Clandestine Ops) or (COG).

Just some things to consider.....

Error

Staff member
Yeah that brings me back to the border design on paper and in game.. Only 2 of the borders actually look good in game and the skulls/bones arent one of them...

I just throw them in there for the hell of it,I can picture any of the borders on the designs, just worried about the color schemes and the symbol...

Error

Staff member
Hows this one?

Not sure what the good borders are by using this things but we'll have to work out all the lowball stuff in game when the time comes...

hahahahahah e!! i thought they look like a tally, but i wasnt going to say anything. i don't really like the snakes, too evil looking for me.

If we don't go with the snakes, then I like that triangular shaped abstract type thing. I think it's supposed to be like a throwing star ninja type weapon, but whatever it is, I think it looks cool. I'm also starting to like the white bg/black logo/red border setup the best.

Error

Staff member
I like the star symbol but I'm not a fan of the honey combs in any way...

This fox isnt too bad either...

Originally posted by Mandarr
This is what Pointman was looking at

I don't like this one...it looks too much like the eiffel tower.

Chirac can suck my [COG]

Top Bottom